We may collect the following types of information:
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- LOCATION INFORMATION FOR SERVICE
- CREDIT CARD INFORMATION- YOUR CARD INFORMATION IS NEVER VISIBLE TO US AND PROCESSED BY A SYSTEM THAT USES THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PCI COMPLIANCE
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Collecting the information that you share with us helps us perform our service efficiently and effectively and personalize your choices, thereby providing you with better products and services. Specifically, we may use this data for the following:
- Our internal data records
- Improve our products and services
- Identification purposes
- To contact you in response to inquiry and/or concerns
- Send you promotional emails about our products and services, latest offers and other things that we consider might be relevant to you. You are always welcome to opt out.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Should you opt to limit the collection or use of the information you share with us, you can always do so in the following ways:
- Opt-out of any emails you may or may not wish to receive
- Change or cancel your payment information
- Change your service or cancel your service- If you cancel after one service you will be charged for a one-time cleaning
We will never lease, distribute, rent, or sell your personal information to third parties.
Should you believe that there are discrepancies in any information we have on you, please or contact us via phone at 979.703.5554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect from you compliant with Texas law.
HOW TO CONTACT US